Born out of the Department of Engineering at the University of Cambridge UK, we’re a fast-growing company that designs and supplies world-leading solutions for automating all inventory tracking, stock taking and asset management processes. We still maintain strong links with the University and our R&D, product planning and execution teams collectively have over 100 years’ experience in wireless and RFID (radio frequency identification) technologies.
Our award-winning products are streamlining operations and automating inventory and asset management processes across a wide range of markets including retail, industrial manufacturing, warehousing & logistics and healthcare. Our passive RAIN RFID solutions have been deployed in Europe, Asia and the US and our clients include high-profile department stores, industrial companies, healthcare establishments, universities, financial organisations, systems integrators and large-scale enterprises.
We are based in Cambridge, UK with employees in Japan and the US.
- 2018 – Awarded £1.6m in series A investment round from Parkwalk, Cambridge Innovation Capital and Martlet
- 2017 – Launched end-to-end solution for large-scale deployments
- 2016 – Secured seed funding from Cambridge Enterprise Fund & Cambridge Innovation Capital
- 2015 – Completed successful pilot with Iconic retailer in a ~4,000 m2 store spanning multiple levels with approximately 100k plus tagged items
- 2013 – First commercial sales received following series of positive field trials
- 2011 – Spun-out commercially from the University of Cambridge
- 2007 – Fundamental research undertaken by Engineering Department at the University of Cambridge as part of the Intelligent Airport Project (TINA)