PervasID is a fast-growing technology company that designs and supplies world-leading, passive RAIN RFID fixed reader systems for automating inventory tracking, stock taking and asset management processes. Our patented products are enabling organisations across a wide range of markets to streamline processes by providing unparalleled visibility into goods, assets and people. No other solution on the market today can offer such accuracy, speed and cost effectiveness.
A single PervasID RFID reader can cover up to 400 m2 with 99% plus accuracy in real time, capable of easily scaling to much larger areas, such as industrial warehouses, multi-storey buildings or sprawling healthcare campuses. Our fixed reader products have been deployed in Europe, Asia and the US and our clients include high-profile department stores, industrial companies, healthcare establishments, universities, financial organisations, systems integrators and large-scale enterprises.
We are headquartered in Cambridge UK, with employees in Japan and the US.
If your inventory pain points are; inaccurate information, poor tracking or large area coverage, PervasID and its worldwide network of strategic channel partners are able to solve your problems.
- 2018 – Awarded £1.6m in series A investment round from Parkwalk, Cambridge Innovation Capital and Martlet
- 2017 – Launched end-to-end solution for large-scale deployments
- 2016 – Secured seed funding from Cambridge Enterprise Fund & Cambridge Innovation Capital
- 2015 – Completed successful pilot with Iconic retailer in a ~4,000 m2 store spanning multiple levels with approximately 100k plus tagged items
- 2013 – First commercial sales received following series of positive field trials
- 2011 – Spun-out commercially from the University of Cambridge
- 2007 – Fundamental research undertaken by Engineering Department at the University of Cambridge as part of the Intelligent Airport Project (TINA)